Monday, January 22, 2007

Party in my crib at 3:15 AM Everynight

If anyone is bored at 3:15 A.M. I have an open Party in my crib. No matter what time Mom or Dad put me to bed, every night at 3:15 A.M. I wake up and start playing. If you want to join me, we do the following things between 3:15 and 5:30 A.M. First we throw Oski and Grover around for an hour, then we spin around in circles and get tied up in our blankets. After that we do pacifier toss where every ten minutes I make Mom and Dad get out of bed to pick up my pacifiers off the floor and put them back in my mouth. When Mom and Dad ignore me which they probably should to save their sanity, I get them back for this by somehow making sure my diaper leaks and the crib becomes a swimming pool. I think this is the greatest thing in the world, usually about 5:30 I nod off for half an hour before its time to wake up at 6 A.M. and scream for my milk bottle. I have noticed Mom and Dad are looking much worse day by day as my personal crib Mardi Gras has continued, I think its because Dad never sleeps more than 2 hours at a time and Mom's can't sleep when I am having my party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home