Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Food Update

So I have started to fill out a little bit lately, and I thought I would share with you some of the things I eat:

Hamburger Meat (Just tried it last night, pretty good)
Grandpa Wallys Rib's (I like to chew on the bone)
Guacamole
Thin Chips (Tostitos or if I am lucky, Chevy's Chips)
Muffins from Arizmendi (Any)
Bread Sticks from Arizmendi
Jamba Juice (Berry Light)
Quesedillas
Little Blueberry Muffins
Breakfast Bars
Cheerios (The old stand by)
Diluted Apple Juice
French Fries
Pancakes
Cake
Raviolis
English Muffin
Yogurt
Butterscoth pudding
And Various Earth's Best jarred food combos

This is big progress from a month ago when the list was one item:
Milk (That was it)

A few things to know
1) I like to feed myself, or at least try to. If I cant figure it out myself then I will let you feed me...if your patient and wait awhile
2) If you give me a bowl, make sure its plastic. I will always throw it to start out the meal or dump it in my lap
3) There is a 10 to 1 ratio of what you put in front of me, to what I eat. So if you want me to eat a muffin, give me 10. I will eat 1 and knock the other 9 on the floor because that is funny!
4) If your slick like Mom you can try to mix jarred food in with my yogurt, but I am getting wise to that!

Thats all, just a little update

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home