Friday, August 18, 2006

I say MA MA!

Well don't look now, but I TALK! Yes I've been babbling for quite some time now complete with inflections and screams. Today I had a breakthrough though and looked right at mom and said "Ma ma!" I think mom just about passed out from joy. I now also say "ba ba" which is what I call my bottle when I am hungry. I've become a very active little guy. Not napping much but sleeping very well at night. I also have gotten very good at sitting up on my own and can almost pull myself up from laying down to sitting. I like to go the playground and swing and play with the sand and watch all the big kids walk around. Mom and I still go on our morning walks every day and I've become a big fan of ducks and anything that flies. The cats and I have become very good friends. Oh and I'm starting to try to walk. I'm not a big fan of crawling. I'm also getting really good with my solid foods. I really like spinach, potato, butternut squash, corn, chicken, turkey, veggies and sweet potatoes(this is all ground up since I still don't have teeth). I'm not a big fan of fruit yet and I'm getting very proficient with the sippy cup.
Life has been pretty chaotic here without a nanny and mom and I have been solo a lot. Dad has been working very hard and we miss him very much.
Today we went to the Carter's store and stocked up on 9 and 12 month old clothes since I've outgrown everything else.
Hopefully, some pictures will come soon both mom and dad are home this weekend so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home