Monday, December 01, 2008

Cable Cars






Mom and Dad are pretty great about trying to find things to do that I like. As everyone knows, I am obsessive about anything that resembles a train. This can be trolleys, trains, cable cars, hay rides any of that is good with me. On Sunday Mom and Dad topped themselves by taking me to ATT park and I was the only kid there. I was amazed to go around the corner and see they had a real live cable car! I didn't have to fight tourists to get on, or anything like that, I had it all to myself. To top it off, they actually had a working bell I could ring forever.

They also had some great slides I could use and then Mom and Dad took me to Taylor's where I can sit outside, eat French Fries with Oski and watch all the old trolley's go by. It was a great day, so good that I even finally took a nap for the first time in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home