Monday, July 21, 2008

I started School

For those that did not know, I started pre school this month. I wasn't so sure about it at first, but they have great toys and I get to play with many other kids. Some of these guys are pretty smart, so I have had to step my game up and really work on my talking. The good news is it seems to be working and now I have some two word phrases and am able to communicate much better lately. I do not talk in complete sentences yet, but I am starting to really catch on and its exciting for me and my Mom and Dad.

I still go to speech therapy two days a week, then spend the other mornings at pre school until 1pm. Then after that I am really tired and I come home and take a huge nap! It has been a big help to Mom as well as its giving her a little more free time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home