Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Friends

If any of you are stopping by after reading Mom's Christmas card, enjoy my adventures from the past year. Dad recently just did a big update of pictures, and he apologizes for taking so long. Since I keep him up all day and night, he doesn't find much free time to work on this. In fact the little free time he does have, he likes to spend hanging out with Mom. It's been a great year, as you can see we haven't really cut my hair yet because Mom can't part with my curls. Working hard on talking, totally figured out walking and I eat real meals these days. My favorite is fajita skirt steak, grandma's cookies, yogurt and etamame. That's just a brief recap, feel free to look at the pictures and stories and you should be all caught up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home