Thursday, February 15, 2007

Mom and Dad Give up

Well, after one night of succesful sleep, everything went bad last night. I have really been pushing my luck with Mom and Dad lately, the routinely spend 3-4 hours up a night between them holding me, babying me etc. Last night no matter what either one of them did I did not like it. Blanket, no blanket, Oski, no Oski, in the chair, not in the chair...So they did last night what they have not done since last August, they just left, both of them. I cried and I cried and I cried, and then I realized this is really stupid, there is nothing to do at 5 A.M. so I just went back to bed and slept in until 7:30.

At this point some of you are probably really concerned, but the funny thing was I woke up at 7:30 AM happy as ever, and I forgot all about crying solid for a half an hour.

Wonder if they are going to do it again tonight, maybe I should just sleep through the night so I do not have to go through all this hassle. The thing I realized yesterday when I actually did sleep through the night (allowing Mom and Dad to do the same) was they were so much happier, and it was better for all of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home